Lions Fans Might Have Forced Chiefs False Beginning
HarryJohnson
#1 Đã gửi : 23/10/2023 lúc 09:42:02(UTC)
Danh hiệu: Newbie

Nhóm: Registered
Gia nhập: 23-10-2023(UTC)
Bài viết: 4

The scene at Arrowhead Arena was surreal on Thursday evening. After the Detroit Lions connected the football game against the Kansas City Chiefs in the 2nd half, fans who took a trip, a lot of that wore blue t shirts or a blue Lions jersey, began chanting 'Allows Go Lions' and fairly loudly. Quarterback Jared Goff noted that Lions' fans might have even forced the Chiefs offending line to commit a false start charge in their very own stadium in the fourth quarter.  " Yeah, it felt a lot like Environment-friendly Bay in 2015, really similar. We enjoy our followers, " claimed Goff. "It seemed like they might have required that incorrect begin at the end for Kansas City, which would certainly be quite excellent if so. It resembled it. They were loud when we got on protection and they were silent when we were on crime. They assisted us available on protection." Much more: Lions Have 'Really Correctable Problems' Head instructor Dan Campbell certainly saw the sea of blue that stood out at Arrowhead Arena during pregame warmups. " When I strolled out in the pregame https://www.kansascitychiefsprostore.com, I'm looking and I saw a sea of blue, " Campbell claimed. "I resemble, 'Wow'. And after that regarding the third quarter, you can start hearing them. You might hear them and it just began to grow." With a renewed sense of hope, a huge of section of supporters have actually been taking a trip to every road game the past one year. If the level of support was that high up on the road, picture what the reception will be for the Lions when they return to Ford Area following Sunday for the home opener. " When we got involved in the fourth quarter, our fans, they made themselves well-known and we can feel it, " said Campbell. "It's impressive to have followers that travel like that. We see you and it's much appreciated. I can't wait to return to Ford Field. Because you recognize just how loud (Arrowhead) is, I know our area is going to be louder than that."
Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Ai đang xem chủ đề này?
Di chuyển  
Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể trả lời chủ đề trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể xóa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể sửa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.
Bạn không thể bỏ phiếu bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.

Green-Grey Theme Created by Ingo Herbote (WatchersNET.de)